Implementation of authorization projects – effective and tailored for your requirements.
In many cases companies have to redesign their authorization management, after an audit. The requirements of the companies are often differs in terms of quality, duration and the project budget during planning phase of the projects.
No matter what priorities you set for your authorization projects, AKQUINET offers solutions that are tailored to your needs. From now on, you can choose between three defined approaches:
1. Project modell “Platinum” (the classic process)
– We conduct discussions with all relevant departments.
– We create authorization framework as well as all department concepts.
– We include our AKQUINET role templates in the implementation phase.
– Project-related documentation will be provided in each phase.
2. Project modell “Gold”
– The expert discussions, the conceptual approach and the documentation no longer apply – this saves time and money.
– The roles construction will be done as a hybrid approach using the role templates and trace information.
– The new AKQUINET authorization tools are already used in parts here.
3. Project modell “Silver”
– The expert discussions, the conceptual approach and the documentation are omitted as in the “Gold” project model.
– The use of role templates for the roll construction also no longer apply – this simplifies the project process even further.
– The roles construction is fully implemented by using the new AKQUINET authorization tools.
With these different process models, we are able to meet the expectations of your authorization projects extremely flexible and still fulfill your requirements effectively in the future.
The new authorization tools of AKQUINET:
– Automated creation of tcodes for table access and reports.
– Automatic update variants for the SU24 suggestion values.
– Roll creation on trace basis.
– Roll creation using a roll menu.
– Automatic test user creation.
– Automatic error correction during the productive authorization test (within a few minutes!).
In all project variants, the “Safe GoLive” approach is used.
This means for you:
– Assured production test with “airbag” option.
– Self service function in the event of a fault.
– Automatically activated trace when using the “airbag” option.
– “GoLive Cockpit”: Intelligent role selection and assignment process.
The advantages for you at a glance:
– Faster project run times: Reduced the cost of the “Silver” model by approximately 70% compared to a project without tool support.
– Lower project costs.
– Custom-fit projects, tailored to your individual requirements.
– No restrictions in day-to-day business and thus increase acceptance by your end-users.
– Sustainable roll construction and appropriate authorization values within the role.
– Safe and long-term successful project work with the AKQUINET SAST Suite.
“With our newly developed authorization tools, we are now able to process upcoming projects with our customers, not only in compliance with the audit standards and in a particularly high-quality manner,” says Verena Koehler, authorization consultant at AKQUINET. “In the future, we will be able to respond to the needs of our customers in an even more differentiated way and make the projects more flexible, without losing attention of our high quality requirements. The customer is in the focus and decides whether he wants to change his critical authorization status in “good”, “very good” or “excellent”.”
Our new models for authorization projects are of interest to you? Then contact us: email@example.com
Authorization Consultant, AKQUINET